AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is It True?

I was just talking to someone who told me that Belron still owns 10% of Safelite..... Is this true?

Re: Is It True?

Sounds like horse sh*t to me .... Ask DL he would know he works there, not seen him in awhile..

Not true, Belron is no longer tied to safelite.

They might as well be,they seem to be acting the same way.Low pricing and wrecking the ind in the midwest.

from what I remember belron did have 10% in Safelite but when safelite decided not to listen to belrons ideas belon pulled out and went back across the pond till well we all know the out come.

The ansewr is no belron does not own 10 % off safelite but if safelite dont watch out belron may run them out of town.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com