AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
93 mustang coupe

Looking for L/R & R/R dg nobody has it dealer does not make them anymore. Does anybody know where I might be able to find them. Customer does not want used it's a show car--- thanks!

Re: 93 mustang coupe

never seen a 4dr mustang do you mean 1/4 glasses

Yes I mean't 1/4 glass.............day is already to long! thanks

These are always on E-bay.

www.car-part.com I cant belive you all dont know how to find used parts.

thanks for your help, I found one still searching for the other, TSI, my customer does not want used wish he did, and he is a perfectionist but thanks for the help anyway!

What are the NAGS #'s on these??

www.mustangsunlimited.com
www.50resto.com
www.cal-mustang.com

You said "coupe" but you will need to know if it's a actual "coupe" with a trunk or a hatch back.

As many crazy kids that had these IMHO i would think they are a dime a dozen in the salvage parts yard.

Mary,
I don't know if this will help but hey it can't hurt to try...Pilkington Classics Automotive Glass @ www.pilkingtonclassics.com or 800-848-1351

we get off e bay Brand New in the ford box even has a picture of a mustang on the box.

Mary:

If You are still looking, I've got some Carlite DQ's in stock for the '93 Mustangs -It depends on which side you need. Glad to help if I can.

Thanks everyone!!! I was able to find the 1/4 glasses the job was done today, I was able to get them new and the customer was very happy! Thanks again!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com