AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NAGS Numbers

Can anyone use NAGS numbers as a reference ?

Or are they only for use by Nags, in Nags printed publications ?

Re: NAGS Numbers

http://www.glasslinks.com/newsinfo/nags_history.htm
Nags #'s and letters are copywrighted. We use them for identifing glass parts so I guess you can do it also. Just don't make any money off of the #'s and they won't sue you. Come to think of it nobody is making money off of there prices.

I disagree. I just made 200 off a windshield... was pretty good put it in my buddies escalade...

You didn't do it using NAGS. All models of Ecsalades are under $200.00 list.

nags +50 pnh do not give my goods away!

$$ ranges from 188.65 - 198.50 depending on year. Thats NAGS list according to my files.

[Ninja}

Hey AGN, i just looked at 50 PNH on this **** the guy is talking sound like he is doin the job for like $330 I wish my area could get that for a escaladeeee we get like 200 if we are really lucky

TB

We do escalades around 235.00 on ppg w/s and 189.00 on generic .
We are in business to make money not give this stuff away. Make money on the cash jobs ,than you can afford to give it away to the insurance companies if you have too. Most customers will pay more as long as they dont have to deal with the insurance or you can show them where you are actually saving them money ( if they have a $250- up deductible) and I charge them 235.00 they feel like they saved some money and time . Do the job correctly by agrss and explain the standard (also have to tell them we ARE NOT a registered agrss shop BUT WE DO follow the standard on every job )Also give them the choice on glue 1 hour or 8 hour ( charge more for the one hour ) If they choose the 8 we hold the car in the shop till it meets Safe Drive Away Times unless its mobile then we use 1 hour on all jobs.(always ask mobile or in shop first)

We also charge for glass disposal unless they want to dispose of it for us. Just some things we have found that work fo us. Of course we are in the fastest growing and the richest county in north Texas according to a 2005 report,so people here are not scared to spend money.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com