AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
sgc strikes again

okay I know this happens all the time but I haven't heard of this one. Customer calls sgc to have us do the work (w/s replacement) 72 year old woman-- first she is told she has to go to safelite, after she tells them no they tell her she has to wait a few days for approval she does...... 5 days later they call her to tell her we can do the job but.... the claim will go through as an accident claim and her rates will go through the roof! I speak to her and tell her that we will do a three way call so I can here this for myself, she is too upset and wants us to do the job cash.... good going sgc the women is now frightened of the insurance company she hired to protect her.................ughhhhhh!

Thanks for listening.........

Re: sgc strikes again

They go to any extreme to control the customer. The day will come when they do this to the wrong people! But remember,,, STEERING DOESN'T HAPPEN!! [ I feel for the elderly lady. Take the time to explain to her whats going on,,, you'll have a good customer and she will tell others . It's always great to turn a negative back around to a positive!

Mary, did you get any documentation, like a letter stating what happened signed by your customer? Do you know the agent? If so I'd give them a call, not all agents are aware that their insureds are being treated in this way. I know alot don't care, but some do, and those are the ones who can and will cause a stink. Or if I can say it RAISE HELL!

Call safelite and talk to a manager. Tell him what happened and ask them to listen to the tape. You probably won't get the job, but they may call the lady back and actually treat her like a customer.

Hey folks, we ALL know that this is going on. We have all had to deal with it. Question is......... How do we get someone besides us, to hear it???????????????????????????????????????

Keep on your states attorney generals butt.Call and show them that YES this does happen.Chances are they will listen if enough shops do this.At least ours is.

Vt.........is your state AG a republican or democrat?

To be perfectly honest louise,I could care less which party they belong to.It should not matter one way or another.Personally;both parties are outdated.
He is a dem.

Vt..It was a non-serious rhetorical question, but thanks for answering. I think it does make a difference. You said yours was listening, ours doesn't..he's rep. You could not be more correct on your point that they are both (out dated)out-of-touch with the real world, that would be the one we live in.

Either way they are elected.So technically we pay their salary,they owe us to do their job.Keep on em.

Its not that either party is out of date...its that the CAREER politicans are out of touch with the people they are supposed to be representing. Politics was never meant to be a full time career. The original house and senate were part time jobs held by people from the community who had jobs just like everyone else.

To solve the problem term limitations should be applied to every elected office. Just like the president.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com