AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
State Farm Gives out the Rope

State Farm has announced they too will now be giving the AGR shops the rope. They will now entertain customized offers from shops. Here is the chance the low balers have been waiting for. I admired State Farm for taking the high road and offering a fair & reasonable payment with no customized offers accepted. Now the low balers can hang us all and State Farm’s integrity is in the dumper as afar as I am concerned.
HHMMM..I wonder if LYNX opened their eyes to this way of doing business.

Re: State Farm Gives out the Rope

I'm dying to ask this question- Why is it LYNX's fault?

If I werer a TPA & you were a BIG Ins. Co. I would educate you on how far you can shave prices thru me to save $$$. I have no interest in how much AGR shops net. I want to keep your account.

It's as simple as this, our overhead will not allow us to do the work for prices offered. Not because we are "inefficient", we just can't buy the parts that meet OUR quality standards and still turn a profit, forget profit they've made it impossible to even break even on some jobs, those would be the ones we can never get the parts for .

Chew on this one:

Build up repairs to reduce average cost per claim, change the entire industry, and bail on the program. Moving towards the door.

Increase deductibles to the new lower average and watch the cash segment grow.
Grab the door knob firmly.

Open up pricing to a desparate industry and watch the lemmings roll over the cliff.
Open the door as wide as it gets.

Now look at the new glass industry with low low cash prices and no insurance sales.

Slam..

Cash prices will increase as insurance claims drop. Other than that, I agree.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com