AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SGC if not penalized, then a bonus?

If you continue to get paper checks from SGC you will be penalized ½% per invoice.
Does this mean if we go EFT we will get a ½% bonus per invoice from SGC?
No??…Why not?

Re: SGC if not penalized, then a bonus?

gosh, do you think i can pull that one on my electric company or maybe my cable company?

good grief! how can any of this be legal??????

Has far as I have read into this, it only applies to affiliated shops. Boy, that makes alot of sense for SGC to penalize affiliates only. I guess that means I can keep my 1/2%! Whoops... shouldn't have mentioned that..if sgc gets wind of that, I'm sure they will eventually apply it across the board!

I don't know what you mean by affiliated shops. I only bill thru the SGC net to Ins. Co.s I am forced to. Does this mean it doesn't apply to me? I did get a email telling me I was going to start getting penalized as ov Nov. 2nd.

Great now we gotta pay for their ink and paper and stamp and envelopes
Maybe they need to pay the glass shops for the ink to print the invoice and the pen the customer must use to sign the invoice. Not to mention the EDI Fee's and our manually entry of all the data on the invoice. The look up and order process for the parts. The time spent to get net priced or dealer parts approved. Our internet provider fee. The list goes on and on.
I guess we will have to start adding all of these fee's and passing it on to the consumer, just like the insurance companies do. Everything comes right back to the consumer

THE ONLY OTHER SPECIES THAT ACTS LIKE THE GLASS SHOP INDUSTRY ARE SHEEP. STOP BY A FIELD SOMETIME IF ONE STARTS TO WALK AWAY THE WHOLE FLOK GOES . INTERESTING ! THIS WASN'T MENT TO BE MEAN OR NASTY BY THE WAY. ITS JUST SAD THAT WE HAVE COME TO THIS.

SGlass,
I do the same as you, which is only bill at SGCnetwork.com. I never sent in the application to join the SGC Affiliate Program (Network), which if one does, SGC would send you a contract offer. The contract would be where you agree to their terms and pricing and then you would be an affiliated shop of SGC network. Funny though, even not being part of that network, I still have to seem to agree to their pricing if I do a 3 way call into the network. But at least this way I still have the option to find other ways to start and file claims by not being affiliated.

Why would anyone want to get paid non eft?

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com