AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
friggin 66 dodge

i need some of those blue plastic door glass bushings with the push in centers. i should be given some for all the years i had to count them for inventory, but that hasent happend yet. i cant even find them. help me please. i promise i'll never work on another dodge after this one. has anyone ever used those
"door glass things" insted thats realy what they are called in the crl catalog

Re: friggin 66 dodge

I have some of the blue ones, but we like counting them. No really we only have a few left and still use them.

Would the CP693333 CRL 1969-1970 Chrysler Door Glass Guide Retainer not work?

You can adapt another fasiner to work for these. If this is the bottom plate you can use a gm/ford/mop door glass channel attaching bolt and nut with plastic washers and bolt it on.

thanks guys ill check uot both of those options

I would search online to a mopar colectors site, or something like this they always have tons of links to replacement parts...

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com