AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
N-Site Solutions

Has any one done any work for these guys and had any trouble getting paid? For me they usually pay in 45 to 60 days? I recieved a check from them the other day and it came back (NSF). Has anyone hade this happen to them before?

Re: N-Site Solutions

yes i had the same thing, i am cutting them off, please email me larryjr@bachmanautoglass.com or call me 877 922 7488 X231 i would like to speak to you about this as it looks like it might escalate to perhaps mabey a class action suit???

Larry

Or See me at sema (AGRSS)

they owe me for a job done in april 2006. i have been told the check is in the mail twice now. i was just thinking yesterday about seeking payment directly from amex ins. thanks for pushing me over the edge. i'll call them today

We are still awaiting payment from a job completed may 2006, was told check was in the post a month ago, guess our postal service is going down hill!!!! Phoned yesterday to be told they haven't got the invoice yet. Funny how a girl called Tangi confirmed receipt of the 4th invoice sent in August.

I don't know if it is fair to NSITE to post names of their contacts within this thread but one of my AR staff members has been dealing with Tim Murphy at NSite... his original pleadings were that a carrier - Ameriprize(sp?) was withholding payment to them which delayed their ability to remit timely. We do have a couple of open invoices, that are quite aged (two dating to May of this year), however we have received a promise from Tim that their issues are resolved and our check is "in the mail" as of 10/30/06.

I posted about these klown shoes about 3 months ago , I actually got paid for 2 of the jobs of the 3 we did after contacting the insurance company direct .

They're in some kind of big trouble as ameriprise has dropped them for Harmon Solutions

I was told by a lady at Ameriprise that N site was supposed to have all checks it owed any ameriprise jobn out by yesterday the 31st of October .

She asked that I allow till the 10th of Novemeber to get that payment then after that they (AMERIPRISE)would pay me the alance and go after them or write it off or whatever.

The Ameriprise job was done in April this year .

Run like a roach with the light on from N site solutions!

Oh and by the way , I had also been told that my check cleared N sites bank account on june the 3rd for that ameriprise job by the ladt I spoke with at ameriprise

her names Marcia (marsh sha)

1800-872-5246 ext 5173

I also was able to deliver a swift kick to N-site's ass via harleysville insurances "Jennifer Reigner" @

1800-523 6344 ( from notes from about a month ago)

I have a really good bounced checks place that is AWSOME at collections, i am turning my NSITE check over to them, the sad thing is NSITE had a great account and lost it, this is the second time i have had alot of work from a net work and they lost it, stinking allied network same deal, they lost Workmans insurance to safelite

N-Site has been just fine to work with. I had a NSF check from them about 2 months ago. I called the claims manager for the insurance company, he called N-site and chewed them out. I got a call from N-site the next day with an apollogy, a week later, a replacement check which included a $25.00 nsf fee. No problems since

I guess what I was saying above is that N site has had my money from ameriprise for 5 flipping months and has yet to pay the invoice . Ameriprise revealed that much

yeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaa
i got a check for mine yesterday
i guess telling them that i know the unibomber did the trick. just kidding.
good luck on yours

You haven't got the check because they used the money to pay the NSF to WSH.DR

gots mah check ta-day biznatches !

Re: Re: N-Site Solutions

We talked to tim murphy and they told us to send the check back through and that they would cut us a check for 25.00 to handle the bounced item. we are going to wait to send the check back through untill we recieve the 25.oo dollar check i will keep you posted.

Maybe that is a new angle to try, charging or sueing these TPA's for the lost interest we should have gained while OUR monies were in their banks?

I call it live and learn , the next n site job I get will be railroaded though neon and the costs associated will be jacked up and tacked on for all the aggravation and lack of concern these tard-slaps had for my money .

CCC I agree, they finally sent a check for a good amount of money, hope it does not bounce (fingers crossed) I never have a problem with short pays just long over due pays..

Re: Re: N-Site Solutions

Finally recieved check for bounced item and it cleared and so did the other check we sent back through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COuld have just been an accounting error who knows?

Our check from them just bounced too

Well, I know some states allow a renter to be re-imbursed for any interest made on a rental deposit, although very few renter know this of course.

So why can't we ask for the interest that the TPA is obviously making on our funds? Of course we would give them 20 days to process, etc. then they owe us interest on the monies? And shouldn't we all be allowed to know when the ins. co. pays the TPA? Seems only "fair and reasonable" that we know when and how much they paid the TPA.

It's not just renters, utility companies in some states have to pay interest on deposits as well, so you may be onto something. Just make it hurt! Hit em' in the perverbial

Gwen Chapman was very "helpful" she is at 888-282-6596 X 3005

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com