AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SGC AUDITING?

Anyone else getting calls from sgc wanting you to fax a few past invoices, already paid. Noticed the ones they are requesting are STATE AUTO. It just makes me wonder,,, what, don't they already have these on record or file? SO,is anyone else getting this call?

Re: SGC AUDITING?

Nope, not me, but this might just get interesting considering some of the threads lately.

Offer to comply.

Be sure to mention your rates for clerical work are $25 per invoice, (or whatever your charges are) and have them sign a work order for it up front.

No problemo. Unless no pay, then don't play. Tell them to do their own work.

JMHO

Tell them to send you a self addressed envelope for the Invoice. Plus the $25.00 handeling fee per invoice. Then re-calculate the invoice and short pay them for a change

that would be nice if Hal was actually taking a look into the way things are operating, i would suppose that is wishful thinking, but you never know. I would guess there is a possiblity that Hal has the guts to actually check the payment delays we frequently discuss, i would be very interested to find that SGC has been dragging payables, while recieving payables promptly.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com