AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
???

I still can't believe no one has been able to sue the ins. co. for having to bill thru a TPA that is a competitor.

I know South Carolina had a bill that was addressing claims processing in same industry type of legislation.

Just seems to me that there is no reasonable person (as most of our customers agree) that think it is in any way "fair or reasonable" to be forced more or less(wether on network or non-network) to have to bill through a competitor. You know there is almost no chance that State Farm would ever call or bill policyholders through Allstate. So why do we put up with it?? And it doesn't matter if you direct bill or not. many ins. co. simply do not care what your Authorization to Pay says, they still turn it over to a 3rd party.

There has to be a way to get this stopped. Having to bill through a direct competitor has to be a violation of some law, or some trade practice act.

I will do everything I can to fight this fight!! And if starting my own glass business in order to gain power, influence, or leverage in this battle is what it takes then so be it. It pains me everyday to see the owners of this company in literal FEAR or leaving the networks even knowing the networks are getting fat off every job they do under them while they take all the liability and all the responsibility.

To many good, caring, and honorable people have had to leave this industry while the "cheaters" have continued to prosper under a "re-balance" that was supposed to bring respect and legitimacy. Do the ins. co. not realize (or maybe do not care) that eventually all they will be left with is the installers and glass companies that care nothing for safety, nothing for service, and do not think twice about cheating the billion dollar giants?

I will, I tell you, I will find a way!!!!

Re: ???

The insurance industry could care less. They have already proven they just want the money from the insureds and the power to control our nation. It's sick. The politicians don't care because that is where they get most of there funds from.
The networks just laugh because they know it is a loosing battle for the companies that bill the insurance companies claims.
Doctors and dentist are fighting the same battle as the auto repair industry as a whole is.
The insurance industry has TOTAL control of OUR country. So Sad but it's so very true in my mind.
I'm starting to think it would be best to own an Insurance Billing Network than a darn glass shop nowadays!! arggghhh

Re: ???

Lets have a million man march on Capitol Hill. We could include Doctors,dentists,body shops,and even the little ole auto glass guy. Maybe some politcian would want the votes of that group.......sorry webmaster, can I suggest that?

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com