AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
IGA?

Is he IGA still operating I have not heard anything from them in a year?

Re: IGA?

IGA? hrmm seems like i just got a fax or email from them saying there show was in vegas next year at the same place it was last year, personally I think ANYWHERE without a bar = a bad site, the casman center might as well be in the middle of nowhere, it was very hard to get a cab from, and there exibihtion (sp) hall was horrible...

I am sure mark anderson will be at AGRSS he was last year, personally I like him, but disagree with some of his agressive views on suing insurance companies.

Yes. IGA

I set up their Spring Auto Glass Show pages a few weeks ago. Spring Auto Glass Show

I was under the impression that they were hard at work selling memberships and working members for donations for the next phase of "the" lawsuit. They were requesting that independent shops that have proof of steering or other misdeeds by SGC join the suit as plaintiffs, so this time they don't have to sue in their name since they can't claim direct damages as an organization, association whatever. But they can sue on behalf of member or maybe even nonmember shops if they have enough shops claiming enough damage. You'd probably get better info from Mark1, Sglass or GLASSGOD as they are all very informed.

I havn't heard a word about IGA in a while. Since their letigation attempt stalled they have been quiet.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com