AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FYI Regular Forum Users

I'm not sure what he/she might be up to but someone has been posting in the forum of late using more than a half dozen different names and either starting and or commenting on all of the recent Diamond related threads. This person has even started a couple of threads and then a few minutes later turned around and responded to the thread with a different name. The names are too numerous to list but you can recognize the post because they are in ALL CAPS. Just thought you guys might want to be aware of it.

To the person who is doing this - its generally a good idea to pick a name and stick with it. History has shown that those who post under several aliases usually have an agenda.

Re: FYI Regular Forum Users

Thanks for the tip. I was wondering why so many posts were in caps.

For example: The "d/t where from here" thread has 3 posts in it. They are all from the same person and I don't think GLASSSGOD is gonna like the fact that his name has been used - incorrectly - but used none the less.

Thanks Webmaster, I was kind of wondering about some of those posts, but wasn't entirely sure. Don't know what this person hopes to accomplish but that is not the purpose of this forum. If he's looking for info on former D/T people, he needs to try a different tactic.

Wow. Our names can get hijacked? That sucks!

Nope wasn't me.....Dave.

DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE BUD

I guess everybodys capslock button is stuck.

sorry about the caps but there are 4 of us at this shop we were just turned on to this site. no harm being done we are just offering our thoughts and what we are hearing.

You claim to be at shop but in one thread you post:

D/T GOING PUBLIC?

RUMOR AROUND HERE IS WE ARE GOING PUBLIC. ITS BEEN SAID FOR A WHILE, BUT IT IS SAID ONCE THE BOND NOTES ARE PAID AND KENNY ASSUMES 100% OWNERSHIP, THEY WILL BE ON THE EXCHANGE.

Then in another thread you post:

d/t---where from here

anyone know who got fired from d/t friday? i heard it wa a bunch. any d/t employees know where u are going from here

So do you work for DT or don't you? Four people at the shop? There are by my count at close to 8 names coming from the same IP. Makes sense that it could be from the same network but the posts sure seem to contradict each other. You know of a rumor "around here" that DT is going public but don't know who was canned?

Names from the same IP:

glass wizard
GLASSMAN
W/S KID
INSIDER
PA. GLASS
.GLASS GOD
a/g
DIAMOND EMP.

Very interesting. The smilies aren't working again Bryan! I wanted to get cute and lighten things up with the detective from the "character" or "people" collection and put him on the case, but you seem to be on top of it Webmaster, Master of the Web.

Why don't those four "employees" just talk to one another at work then instead of posting their brilliance here I wonder? Can't be making much $$$$ when the whole division is blogging.

UMMM, must be my system I guess, since eveyone else's smilies are working, well you said exactly what I was going to say. However you aren't charging me like Sglass tried the other day for sending you those "raspberry's on my behalf". OK working now.

Is this Webmaster on it or what!

He-no-dummy!!!

THANKS!!

Hey Louise, that wasn't SGlass, that was me, and I even gave you a discount!

Sheeesh......

Looking at the last name you put on here Webmaster... They must be at a D/T shop! They must be a tad bit insecure with their employer!!! Wonder why ha ha ha

Mark1, by bad can you ever forgive me? Oh by the way I'll be needing that remittance address to send payment to. LOL

Louise, in lieu of monetary payment, due to current economic conditions, we also accept payment in the form of donuts.

Apple spice, glazed, with light colored sprinkles, please.

Can I get you a gourmet coffee to go with those donuts?

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com