AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Direct O & A

Has anyone ever tried to submit your own Offer & Acceptance directly to one of the major insurance companies that use a network?
Why not bypass the Network this way?

Re: Direct O & A

Wew may not like the networks,but the insurance companies love them. Glass claims are a bother to the insurance companies and the networks save them money (otherwise they wouldn't use them).

Yes but IF the networks are inflating our invoices, as we know they are making their own profit, we might be able to help them out as well

You already CAN submit your own O & A to Lynx.

I always thought they were offering you the option to go lower, to be more competitive. Didn't know going higher was an option.

GLASSSGOD- Yes you can submit your own O&A to Lynx if you want to offer them a deeper discount that what they offered you.

Well what would be the point of submitting a higher O & A?

TPA in question would have you believe you'd get more jobs if you make your offer more competitive than the other shops in your area. But we all know that the majority of insureds have chosen a shop by the time they call, we've had maybe 5 network referrals this year. But I can't say that might not change if we offered more of a discount, but on the other hand I certainly wouldn't be holding my breath.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com