AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
D/T SHOULD BRING RUTTA BACK

bring back richie. he left, so did the morals of diamond. when he left the company imploded.

Re: D/T SHOULD BRING RUTTA BACK

I don't know anything about Richie, but morals are a big part of any business. Without it you end up with capitalism gone crazy...thats when you get 10-12 jobs per installer per day and 300+ mile routes.

Bringing back richie will for sure make them go out of biz!!!This ind is changing way to fast to bring back a dinosaur.You guys should just sell or close your doors,it wont be so bad that way.

R/R's main problem is that he listened tooooo much to other people. Just for the record, SOME of us Dinosaurs are the ones that have the morals and scruples.

RUTA WAS THE AGRESSIVE ONE WITH THE EXPANSION, LEVINE SAT BACK AND WHEN THE $$$$ WAS ROLLING IN HE WANTED MORE. RUTTA WAS IN FLORIDA BEFORE LEVINE REALIZED THE OPPORTUNITY THAT WAS AHEAD. SAY WHAT U WANT, THEY WERE SMART TOOK A CHANCE AND THEIR GREAT GREAT GRANDCHILDERN WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK. SHREWD BUSINESS MEN.

Re: Re: D/T SHOULD BRING RUTTA BACK

OK where is AJP Things really changed when they fired him. It was the start of DT downfall. All it proves is what goes around comes around. I heard he is at home waiting for their call to help put things back together

None of you have any idea what you are talking about. This company hasn't fallen apart. Kenny will do just fine. Richie was a great guy but he has moved on and good for him. Diamond has some great people. some people that really care. Everyone is breathing a little easier right now. Once they all come off the emotional high they are on I am sure they will be great.

we as other businesses should be sad doug and karen where fired, diamond will be successful again. richie and kennie didn't know how to fail. when they were less involved things went bad. now that kenny is back, the company will rebound....

Well said Glass wizard

KL is the one that allowed the couple to be hired and also to push Normy out

Everyone makes mistakes. At least he realized it and has fixed the problem. Any business owner of manager will tell you that they have hired someone that they believed would be great and got burnt.

KENNY SAW $$$$ THAT IS ALL HE WAS ABOUT. AFTER A BREAK HE MISSED THE DRAMA. THEY NEED POOCH BACK. HAIL TO AJP. BRING BACK THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THE PLACE SUCCESSFUL. WHEN THEY HIRED ALL THE SAFELITE PEOPLE, IT RUINED THEM.

Pooch did nothing but smoke cigars and try to dress like Mike Sumsky.....Let Pooch RIP......

He must be smoking cubans somewhere and laughing

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE THINGS GO BACK AT DIAMOND LET DM86 RESURFACE TO THE RANKS

Being hired by and working for Mr. Rutta was an incredible honor-he was always there for the company and the employees-he never missed returning a phone call no matter who you were-the passion and the complete knowledge he possessed of the business certainly rubbed off on alot of us=he brought the "mom and pop" atmosphere to a big box company-few people had to look over their shoulder-it was a sad day when he called me to tell me he was leaving-he was a true leader and his people loved him like family-Thanks again, Richie-

WHO CARES?

wow, and I thought U was bitter!

oops, sorry, I meant I thought I was bitter. Happy Hour was a bit festive!

You seem a bit irate. I was like that last night.

WHEN YOU LET A COMPANY GO FROM BOTTOM UP MANAGEMENT, WHERE THE FIELD MANAGERS MAKE DECISIONS TO A TOP DOWN ENVIROMENT AND CHOOSE UPPER ECHELON MANGERS FROM OUTSIDE THE INDUSTRY MAKE THE MAJOR CALLS. YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE. WHEN DTAG LOST SITE OF THE OF THEIR OWN CORPORATE CULTURE OF THE HOME OFFICE BEING THERE TO ASSIST THE FIELD SUCCEED, IT BECAME DOOMED. THE OLD TIME WILL NEVER COME BACK. WHEN YOU ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT MARBLE FLOORS AND $8000 OFFICES AND NOT ABOUT INSTALLERS IN THE FIELD. GO FIGURE. WHO IS IMPRESSED NOW? HOW MUCH WILL THE BUY OUT OF THE CONTRACTS ON THESE PEOPLE COST. THE ONLY WINNERS ARE THE CURRENT DTAG EMPLOYEES IN THE FIELD. MAYBE THEY WILL HAVE THEIR VOICES HEARD AGAIN. I HOPE KENNY LISTENS.

Why are you so worried about diamond triumph. I remember when they would come to visit there stores and buy a BBQ Grill every time , they were good people!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com