AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Proud owner!!

Whoooo hoooo!!

I'm the proud owner of an auto glass business!!

I got my business license today!!!

All I need now is a $1 and I can buy a cup of coffee!!

Re: Proud owner!!

well agn good luck man,hope everything goes well.

Gratz AGN you have crossed the line of sublime to pure insanity.
Welcome to the club.
I wish you Good luck & successz.

Hey AGN,
Way to go!!! Good luck to you!! If we can help, you know where we are!!!

Congratulation! You have now joined the Elite Club of the most controlled business in the world. Tommorrow you will recieve the fax that will tell you how much your new pay check is."DO NOT FORGET TO SEND IN YOUR QUARTERLY CHECK TO EACH GOVERMENT BRANCH" Pay raises will not be based on the quality of your work, but on how fast and how many units you can produce in a 12 hour period. Profit is a word that is only used if you are a insurance company.

If you show a gain on any invoice in your first pay period it will automaticly be deducted from your pay check. If this happens for more the 2 consecutive pay periods you will be removed from the Elite list and put on the DO NOT USE LIST.

Please cancel all health insurance policies, You will be issued a govermental policy that will be offered FREE of charge as long as you abide by all of the above regulations. If there are any questions on how to obtain your free policy, please ask any of our associates on the AGRR forum.

Good Luck!

PS.....AGN, Just kidding.....REALLY GOOD LUCK

At the risk of asking what is probably stupid question, WHAT insurance policy, or were you just joking?

Glasslady

The insurance policy I was referring to, is being on welfare. And for the just kidding part, I am not sure!

There is also another free program I failed to mention. Some of us will qualify for food stamps

OMG, lol, I guess we have all been close to that at one point or another. I can remember a few scary months when I first opened. LOL!! I guess I was just having a blond moment there. I was looking for way's to help Ninja get this together.

I love it when people get slammed! Especialy insurance companies and the gov't!! Ever listen to the Neal Boortz show? Hilarious!!!

I'm sure this is going to be a real adventure! I'm already certifiably insane...I'm in the real estate bussiness and the car wash bussiness!

See I'm even laughing liker some kind of evil villian!

Good Luck AGN! Glad to see you have your hand in some other pots as well. As we all know, winter isn't always generous to the AG business!

, SO PROUD of you, you did it. Along with everyone else I wish you much success. I think I'll advise you listen to the owners telling you to stay off the networks. At least give it a try.

I'm not singing up with any networks at this point. I know a few other independents who I'm pretty sure aren't signed up...I'm gonna talk to them about it and see how its worked. From here on out it is SELL SELL SELL and then QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY once the work comes in!

You sound as excited as I was when I first started on my own!! I am SO HAPPY for you!! And proud too!!! You go get um!!!

Just got my business cards in!!

The first logo ideas are being e-mail in from the sign shops now!

Let the games begin!!!

AGN,

read this and see if it makes any sense to you.

there is a whole book about this that i recommended to you earlier, but i just happened to find this and thought maybe you would be interested since you are in the early stages still.

http://www.e-myth.com/cs/community/view/ms_a/186

Thanks for the article Joe!

Its definitley true that you have to have multiple personalities to run a business. One thing the author forgot was firefighter!!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com