AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CONTACT INFO BOB BISHOFF?

I'm not sure I spelled his name right, but does anyone have any contact info on Bob Bishoff, glass program manager for State Farm?

Re: CONTACT INFO BOB BISHOFF?

Use forum search feature....

http://pub24.bravenet.com/forum/show.php

Thank you Webmaster, GlassGod thank you for trying but I'm too busy with my letter writing campaign today to sign up or register to do searches, but I'll put registering on my list of things to do so I can do searches in the future.

You don't have to sign up .. look to the upper right of the forum......

Correct. Right underneath the "Next" and "Last" buttons above is the search box. No registration required.

OK, sorry I was not looking there, I had copied and pasted the link GlassGod provided and it took me to Bravenet Homepage which did require registration. It just didn't occur to me to search for his contact info on the forum, guess I forget the feature is there. I've found his mailing address in old correspondence on file in my office, previous office manager's filing system or lack thereof left something to be desired. So I imagine it could be compared to spitting into the wind but I'm writing with my opinion of the state of the industry and how the discounts are making it impossible to use quality products, and skilled technicians and be able to run an AG business and stay in the black. Let me say it again...THANK GOD FOR FLAT GLASS or we'd shut our doors.

(309) 766-0660.

Bob Bischoff

National Glass Manager

State Farm Insurance Companies

I have spoke to him several times but usually he wont return calls or has someone else call back for him. When this happens demand to only speak to him and you usually have to call 5 or 6 times. With enough calls and messages he will call you back. He is the number one person making ridiculous pricing so he is the person to voice your complaints. Anyone that doesn't like the pricing should not sign up for the O & A, we are doing more work than ever not on the program and getting paid promptly. Call Bob and share your opinions instead complaining about it to others, he is the person to talk to.

Pretty sure we're free to complain and/or whine whenever we feel we want to. Don't think that's what she was doing, wants to professionally express opinions to Mr. Bischoff, it's an American freedom of expression

TM, whining she's not. She is activly looking for a solution here, which is more than the majority of us are. I commend her for that! I am working in that same direction myself.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com