AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Starting my own network

So suppose I do this... start my own network.

I will make a small processing fee where I can on claims that my own stores perform. Then I will have a list of "network partner" shops that perform work as well. On these invoices I will adjust the $$$ up before the insurance company ever sees the claim however I see fit. Perhaps $100 flat or more over what my "network partner" billed me(or I allow them to bill me ). Then of course there are the few "rebel"(some might be call them "independant") shops that I will simply have to "put up with" and lose money on.

Now every month I will provide a nice little report showing just how much I SAVED the insurance company performing services in MY shops, then I show how much the services performed by my "network partners" cost them (of course this is after I adjusted the claim amount $$$ without anyone knowing , and I pocketed the difference over what I allowed the "network shop" to bill me ), and then of course my handy dandy little report shows that the "rebel" shops cost EVEN MORE than that.

"How dare they 'rip you off' Mr. Insurance company. This is why you should allow me to 'persuade' ever policyholder to use MY shops or at least my 'network partners' shops(of course they don't know that I make money off both ends). Then of course, ...

... What? You say someone is already doing this? I always think of thess great ideas too late.

Re: Starting my own network

I hope everyone knows this was a joke???

Maybe I should start my own network instead of my own glass business

You guys ever hear of these services like 89 Glass and I think there are a few others. What are the deal with them? Do you have to sell your soul to get jobs from them?

An a good joke it is, but sometimes it's a fine line line between humor and reality, and that fine line is easily blurred.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com