AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Technical Questions Moving to Technical Forum

Hi everybody,
I hope you are all doing well -- I wanted to let you know that I am slowly but surely moving all the technical questions (i.e. questions about installations, repairs, etc.) from this board to the new glassBYTEs.com Technical Forum. So, if you're following a particular thread and it seems to disappear from here, check the new board. All other discussions--such as opinions, insurance-related questions, debates and the fun stuff will remain on this board.
Hope to see you all on both boards.
Thanks so much.
Brigid O'Leary
AGRR magazine

WHY(poll)

One person suggested a tech forum. Seems to me there aren't enough tech questions to start a forum for this. The responce to the tech forum has been dismal at least. I think the forum should stay as it was befort the tech forum was added. What do you say posters???[:-?]

Leave the forum alone

I agree with Lee. There aren't enough tech questions to need a seperate forum. It would be somewhat inconvenient to have to jump from board to board. This idea rates right up there with the way Nags re-balancing that was supposed to improve things for us.

Re: Technical Questions Moving to Technical Forum

The Technical Forum is not really intended to be a place for people to hang out and chat. What we are actually looking to do is create a resource, a database of information so to speak, for questions regarding installations, etc. Over time I feel it will become an invaluable tool developed by the collective knowledge of the best of the best industry members - you guys.

At least there is no bozo's and stupid remarks to read thru.Jeez,RGL, it is not that hard to move a mouse and push a button.
Give the forum a chance.
It is also kinda nice not to start a thread with a installation question,and by the end of it,either your reading about someones vacation or nothing that has to do with the initial question.

I like the new forum for just that reason, everyone must register.

I also noticed that there are already a some industry reps and experts registered as well. Hopefully some that are "skeptical" of posting on this forum because of the lack of registered names, will post there?

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com