AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
QUIET TODAY

The forum is really quiet today! I hope that means that everyone is really busy and making lots of

Re: QUIET TODAY

Where's Louise?

She went on a road trip .

I'm too busy dealing with SGC bs trying to tell my customers where to go, oh ya but STEERING DOESN"T HAPPEN ,, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

xxx.....it's drinkday...go get 'em and then hit it

Ya just wait, I'll post on this one later,,, SGC messed with the wrong customer #1 and the wrong shop #2. They are really turnin up the heat on STEERING, they must think they are untouchable!!! And HAL,,,, you think it don't happen,,, ha ha ha ha ha ha. This one is gettin rammed right down their throat! I'm so tired of this garbage, I'm ready to take it to the limit! Good part is the customer was way to strong for us to lose the job,,,, but the PROOF is gonna land right in their face. Funny thing is ,,, the customer is even more ****** than I am,, I'm used to sgc bull!

GlassGod, where you see Thelma I'm not far behind!

Hey Louise, Let's go on another road trip!!

Thelma
You drive, I'm rocking.

Hey on your situation with SGC, get the customer to call his agent, they are often unaware what their insureds have to go through when they call that 800 number that's supposed to simplify the process. That the insureds end up either arguing to get the service provider of their choice, or they get misinformation (LIES) regarding their choice. I had this happen numerous times in 05, I got signed letters (I typed and provided to insured) from the insured stating that they had been kept on the phone for 20 minutes or longer attempting to schedule service, I put the misinformation regarding our shop in the letters as well. I sent copies to the head office of insurance company, state insurance commissioner, and finally my legislator. Attempting to let them know what the independent shops were up against regarding unfair trade practices, and steering, and oh yeah I included the articles regarding the IGA VS. SGC lawsuit that was going on at the time. I never heard from insurance commissioner, or legislator (both friends of big business, and or republican same thng sorry I know I shouldn't get political I just can't help it when the issue is so clear). But I've asked every insured of that ins co since if they were in any way dissuaded from using our shop, I have not got one yes yet, it's been "no Mam' no problem"

You go get um girl!! You rock!!! LOL!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com