AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bob Bischoff

Mr. Bischoff,

I know you are afraid to directly respond on this forum, but I believe you have and are willing to respond thru the webmaster and others at AGRR.

My question is, doesn't your current O&A direct service providers on the O&A to NOT PAY A DEDUCTIBLE? I believe your intent was to supercede any existing but often unenforced state laws regaurding this practice?

I await your response... thank you in advance.

Re: Bob Bischoff

Go to the AGRSS meeting in Las Vegas, he will be introducing some Great new scheme that I bet will again cost us a bundle.

Better yet- take your deed to your house and bet it on red` at least you have a 50/50 chance of making money......

How is it, the insurance companies always come up with the ideas and we are the ones stuck living with them. has anyone out there made money on insurance company implemented programs ever?

Bob-
please ask one question at your meeting....How are you guys doing? I really hope you have the guts to ask.

I pray to the almighty please let state farm go with deeper discounts! PLEASE DO IT FOR THE SAKE OF THE POLICY HOLDERS!!! Help the katrina victims

Luckily, the owner of this business is going this year to AGRSS conference so he will get to ask the questions. I attended last year and found it to be worth the expense and time away from my duties.

Also, the Auto Glass Olympics is an very worthwhile event. I would encourage every installer to do what they can to participate at least one year in this event. Giving free press and creating industry celebrities out of individual installers will only serve to bring attention to this industry as well as provide some peer-pressure for other installers to bring their qualifications and skills to a higher level. Good luck to all this years participants.

OMG: I wonder if the hundreds of St. Farm's lawyers have to call their billable hours into LYNX to get authorization/FAX approval before submitting THEIR invoices.

ccc: I think your post on the AG Olympics is right on. It can only help, but in small shop land, very hard to pay for and part with our top techs.

I am sure that is the truth GLASSGOD, but think of it as an investment, especially with the way AGRR is doing profiles of each installer. I think AGRR would let you use the material in your local area for a news release, or to publish in the local Business Section.

I do understand the cost of sending the best techs, I attended the AGRSS/Olympics conference last year. But it was without a doubt worth every penny to do it.

Maybe you could start stashing away a few dollars each month starting now, for next year's event???

Better yet, why not hold your own "training" event for the olympics. Your techs that want to have a chance at going can have a friendly competition on a sat or sunday, with the winner going to vegas to represent your company.

Last year we were able to get sample score sheets for the real event, and you could use those for judging your event. This would also give your gus a "leg up" when they get to Vegas.

Not a bad thought. If we knew how slow the past two weeks have been , we coulda sent everyone just about....

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com