AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Let it SNOW!

Been pretty slow this week, but I just looked outside and here it comes, yep let er snow! The wind is blowing hard and we have horizontal snow coming down. the good part of this is it will slow down and about stop the mobile guys around here. The networks will have a lot tougher time steering, because they won't be able to use the line,,, oh we'll send "someone", right to ya. Our local customers will be a bit safer soon, even though there are still a few co's that will install in any weather! Things will be looking up again. LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW.

Re: Let it SNOW!

You are lucky to have the snow already. Been dead here but no chance of snow for another month. Have fun playing in the snow.

What state are you in? So, I can figure out about how long it will take to work it's way here? I love snow!! Though I usually start #&*@#$ when I start wading up to my tush! LOL!!
NO, we don't install mobile when it gets like that, but we do have to go buy groceries etc.... LOL!

It's partly cloudy 90 degrees today here in Central Texas. Gonna get cold this weekend. High is only supposed to be in the 60's. he,he,he

Kind of NW central Minneasnowta it's blowing and cold about 30 degrees but the wind chill maybe about 10! I'm rebuilding an 02 silverado,(roll-over, can't afford a new one, have to fix wrecks) putting the BOSS on AND SELLING MY OLD PLOW TRUCK! At least I have something to do. supposed to snow tonight and windier tommorrow! Bring it on,,, I'll be ready!

Snow here too today. Not accumulating yet.

Snow is rare here this time of year.

HOLY MOLY ROCKY, IT'S 4:25PM HERE, JUST LOOKED OUTSIDE IT'S A WHITE-OUT! WIND BLOWING, BLIZZARD, WOW. I'M ALMOST READY,, GET OUT THE PLOW!!!

I Evny you people getting snow now, Lucky...Lucky.
I wish you and all of us a prosperous season.

Here in northern wis too.Slow for sure,but it is nice to have a break.Blizzard conditions.I really get a kick out of ags.When they get slow,they drop their price by 100.00 to get more work(so they think).Dumb biz practices,when will they learn that it is not slow because the prices are to high.Their actions just make us all the busier.

So much for Global Warming!

Snow must mean slow,for us anyways!Midwest.

To the contrary on the global warming statement. Global warming causes all manor of strange weather events, as a matter of fact snow this early would be an argument for global warming, not against it.

Hey Hawk,
It's snowing here too!!!! LOL!! By the way, on your last post,

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com