AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
how can i bust these guys?

have a friend who has a body shop, i used to sell him glass, until one of my suppliers decided they wanted to steal one of my customers.

he lives about 50 miles from me, anyway,,he had a insurance job stole from him, they are roughly 70 miles from a safelite store, anyway, safelite wanted 24 off list, so the friend declined.

safelite put in the windshield, but they charged the insurance company for a heads up windshield, instead of the normal w/s the vehicle needed.

he called me to see what his options were as far as making this right. the agent has not wanted to mess with it at all, and the customer is an old lady who don't care except it is fixed. Wonder why the insurance companies look the other way for safelite like this, i would be to scared of getting in trouble to try something that crooked.

Re: how can i bust these guys?

Do you know the Ins. Co.?
Get claim phone # call them. Ask for fraud Dept.
Make report.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com