AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Nav recommendation

Looking to get navigation systems for mobile units.
Any suggestions?

Re: Nav recommendation

Steering wheels work best, most of my techs navigate pretty well with the ones we provide to them.

I use the Garmin hand helds they are about $150.00 and work for us, at the end of the day you can even see where your techs went and how long they were there if you think they are screwing around, I bought them at radio shack

We must be old school we use map books and mapquest for directions!

I never thought about a GPS before. Thats a pretty cool idea! I hate driving around looking for a job when you can't get the customer on the phone or you are out of cell range. It really burns me.

map books have worked well for us most times

You could always go on to Map Quest and print out a map before you leave.

The garmin is what i use in 30% of my vehicles works nice, they got a new one with XM Traffic NAv built in...

Nice for big cities with alot of traffic...

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com