AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wemaster?

This board is great, Without a doubt!

Is it possible to devide out the tech questions from the business questions. It's beginning to take a while to read this whole board and sort through some of the BIG issues at hand...just a thought

Thanks

Re: Wemaster?

How about spell check .........Sorry, I had along day!

Didn't we go through this last week, Bryan?

Topics seem to be cyclical in this forum and come up repeatedly. We are actually looking into developing a separate forum for technical questions and having industry experts respond to posts. What do you guys think? Would you use it if we created it?

Webmaster, I think that would be a great idea!! I think that what is happening is that a lot of people just look at the first page here and kind of forget what came before that. Thus, the repeated questions and topics. Maybe if we separate this a little, it would be easier for some people to find info they are looking for and having a professional on the topic would give us a little more insight on the individual topics. By the way, if I "oopsd" earlier, I apologize. I do try to think thru my comments but I was a "little" blunt with that one.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com