AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
98 mercedes e320 wiper

how do i remove the assembly???? have the cover and the arm off but can't see how assembly comes off

Re: 98 mercedes e320 wiper

There are two phillips screws on the lower section that removed will let you lift the rubber up under the rubber are 2 10mm nuts they are a *itch to get off but they will come off! I always tape the rubber out of the way and then the assembly can stay on a *ell of a lot easier!!!!

I tape the rubber as well. The heck with removing that non-sense. Run a good thick bead to avoid wind noise and stick-it.

DONT DO IT THAT WAY JUST KEEO TAKING OFF MORE OF THE PLASTIC COWL THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE THEN IT WILL SHOW THE WHOLE WIPER ASS. UNPLUG WIRES THREE 10MM NUTS THE WHOLE THING COMES OUT NO NEED TO REMOVE WIPER

ONCE YOU DO ONE THIS WAY YOU WILL LAUGH ON HOW EASY IT IS WHEN I WORK FOR CORP EVERYTHING WAS HURRY HURRY HURRY THEN ONCE SOMEONE SHOWED ME HOW TO DO IT I LOVE DOING THEM NOW LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES

True about everything being HURRY HURRY in the Corp world. There are a lot of things I would do differently if I had more time and didn't have to rush off to the next job.

Spring will soon be here!!!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com