AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Guardian

Hey everyone,

I hear a lot about D/T and Safelite on this forum, but I don't think I've ever seen Guardian come up. Either in a negative or a positive way. I was just wondering what everyone thought about them and how many markets they are in. They're a huge company...I was surprised.

I've been working for them about two weeks now and so far they are treating me pretty good (still going to start my own business though!! )

Re: Guardian

Hey can't help with the Guardian question, but I'll offer a little unsolicited advice......be careful who you let know at your new job that you are going independent. Some companies frown on it for some reason, competition I suppose, I know you're in a different market. But I'd lay low and play it safe. Glad to hear they are treating you well.

Thanks for the tip.

Nobody in my area knows I'm even considering going independent. I fly well below the radar on that little factoid. The only reason I let my intentions be known on the forum is because I knew you guys could help and because there is a certain amount of anonimity here.

Why don't you do what other installers do that work for the LARGER companies, and start off with their glass and supplies to see if you can make it work on your own first. That way you can still rely on your paycheck. LOL just thought I would throw that in.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com