AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
MR STORM OR LANCE STORM

THIS PERSON MAKES ME LAUGH AND SAD AT SAME TIME EVERYTHING HE TALKS ABOUT I SEE AND IN A SAD WAY HE IS RIGHT IN MY MARKET NOBODY CARES ABOUT ANYTHING BUT CASH FROM COMPANYS TO CUSTOMERS SAD BUT TRUE (NOTHING PERSONAL LANCE)

Re: MR STORM OR LANCE STORM

Hang in there buddy. Everyone keeps telling me there is light at the end of the tunnel. I like what I hear about Glass service today. Sure makes me feel a little better someone is getting paid.

Even if we do see it, we don't have to accept it as our standard or follow that lead. Sorry, but it's different when it's YOUR business and you care about your reputation and your customers safety. I have to take a stand here. I refuse to compromise either, and I can sleep when I go to bed at night!

I don't get where he's coming from. I've noticed several contradictions in his posts. First one I saw he claimed to work for a lick em & stick em' company, and was quite proud of it. Then I could swear on another thread he admitted to working at D/T. He trashes independents, then states he'd like to work for someone who cares about the work. Then talks up SL & D/T, I think(sorry) he may be bipolar, not being insensitive to mental conditions here but give me another explanation of his all over the place statements, and GIANT inconsistencies. We like GLASS LADY sleep at night knowing our customers are safe, even if our bank balance isn't what we'd like it to be.

I guess maybe I need to take the same advice that I gave to someone else, not let him get to me. I have to wonder if maybe he is just pushing buttons. I will admit, if he is, he had me going for a while there!! I still meant every word I said though!!

ONCE AGAIN I AM NOT APPROVING WHAT LS DOES I UNDERSTAND HIM WHEN I DID WORK THAT WAY I MADE TWICE THE MONEY I MAKE NOW THATS WHAT I GOT PAYED TO DO AND THE MONEY WAS GOOD BUT I HAVE CHANGED MY WAYS IF LS DID EVERYTHING THE RIGHT WAY HIS NUMBERS WOULD GO DOWN AND PROBABLY BE LET GO OR THEY WOULD MAKE IT SO BAD ON HIM HE WOULD QUIT GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY

I do understand what you are saying. I too, used to work for a company that had that attitude. Came to the conclusion that I had a decision to make and I made it. I have never looked back. I feel good about myself again. That means more than money ever could, at least in my humble opinion. Have a great evening.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com