AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is this january?

Man if it gets any slower I am going start thinking it is january!Midwest or just me?

Re: Is this january?

I'm in w.central mn, auto is dead, flat and res is keeping us alive. it's not just you. but hey it's ok we ain't working for free like some are. Rat, are you in a-- a, b, c, or d, market? we are D for dead!

C&d,auto is scary slow for october.

Some would speculate, that entering the end of the 'fat' summer quarter, some may be noticing that their numbers aren't nearly as high as they need to be to carry them through the winter, so steering has just ramped to epic proportions.

Of course, that's just speculation......of course.....ya, that's what it is.......there's no evidence of numbers being down, like high deductibles, high gas prices forcing consumers to spend less, consumers scared to file claims, mild weather, collision work down 20%, nope...no indications that sales should be down for the big boys at all that would cause them to steer heavily before the weather changes....

In NY on LI we had a MILD winter. Couple that with gas prices, high cost of living, heavy steering, Slop & drops running rampant and yes we are very slow. If we do not have a decent winter I am practicing my "you want fries with that?" routine

I can't even get the fry job in this small market. my old people keep comming back. I keep thinking maybe cash only. I wast more time getting paid on some ins. jobs than doing it. I just got short payed retroactive on two American comerance claims. It is slow but I just lost my location due to eminant domain and it sucks. The help broke $ 2700.00 (my cost) in glass the first day of the move. By the way where is spell check on this site?

A restraunt owner once told me. Do not advertise when it is slow, only when it is busy....if you think about it, it is true!

Mark1, I still think you should go into politics...but you're too smart and you make too much sense. But you have the coolest way of saying SOMETHING without saying anything, while you say something

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com