AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
We should all go fishin!!

Just sent some fishin pics to the master and we'll see if he can get them in here,,, GOOD LUCK AGAIN GLASSSGOD, Stay sorta sober, don't fall out of the boat, and bring back some pics for us to see!!!!

Re: We should all go fishin!!

Thanks masterblaster! my wife says,,,"you da man"! now you can see what I look like too, and I want to see glasssgod by next week holding his big,,,,,, FISH! Now I wonder if we could get a glass convention up here,, so we can just go.,,,,, ppphphhhhph and go FISHIN!

I should clarify, top pic, wife with her 27" walleye. Middle pic is when I took the kids fishin. Bottom pic is my daughter and I ,she caught the 37-38" northern, but wouldn't touch it, too many TEETH! I take them out, they catch the fish!!!!

I don't have a scanner to post pics and so far can't find any leeches around here so might be tough goin' but we'll see. Thanks again xxx.

IF ya can't get leeches, go rapin!

Rapalas?

Oh My God!! I want to go fishin with you guy's!!! And, I bait my own hook and take my own fish off!! LOL!!

Did somebody say Fishing!
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok I'll stop.

kik aasssssss

Yep, RAPALA's! and NOW THAT'S FISHING! We have some big fish, but nothing like saltwater! YAHOO! Strap yourself in!

Thanks! If your gonna live in Florida. It never gets old.

You know what they say here.
Fresh water is for drinking, SaltWater is for Fishing!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com