AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
MYGRANT DELIVERY FEE

Not sure of the effective day, but the independents supplier Mygrant the one that isn't in comepetion with you, will lower delivery fee from $2.50 to $1.50. Hey every little bit helps, and it shows again that they do care about us, I think they are the first ones to reduce fee.

Re: MYGRANT DELIVERY FEE

mygrant customer service is the best.
if u have any problem the will take care the same day.
stock order glass sameday. quick service.
As for pilkington nothing good to say about them,they are the worst. screw up tooooo manyyyy timeee.

Pilkington reduced theirs last week from $2.00 to $1.50.

If anyone is out there from PPG, It's your turn!!!

Mygrant may have been at 2.5 versus Pilk's 2.00, but Mygrant was the last one one to impose this fee. It wasn't until first of this year they began charging the surcharge, I know Pilk goes back to summer 05 anyway.

Let's go up 3.5 % on glass, and reduce delivery by $1.00. I'll take that deal any day.......

Sorry to say folks but Mygrant has followed the lead of implementing a 3.5% price increase on all glass parts effective 10/9/06. They actually say that the manufacturers are adding freight when they buy the glass. This has increased their cost by 3.5%, which they must pass on to their customers. Understandable.
I still love them!!

GlassWoman, you said it. Love them, they have consistently all things included the best service going. They aren't the only ones going up 3.5%. But they were still the last, of our vendors anyway to implement fuel surcharge.

PPGAG's delivery surcharge adjusts at the start of each month. The surcharge is currently $2.00.

got to do my stock order quick before price goes up

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com