AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Instrust Insurance Group

Anyone ever do any work for Instrust Insurance group.

I have MY customer in the shop today that has a policy with them. They want 40. flat on labor, 15% off nags, and twenty for kit. They're tell me if i don't comply the job will be steered, as they will tell MY customer that he will have to reimburse us for any charges over Intrust's rates.

Re: Instrust Insurance Group

That's not even close to fair and reasonable. Flat labor only works as an admin fee, you still need SHOP labor. With them wanting discounting, shop labor should be 50-70 per nags hour! I would fight them,,, or walk away! JMHO

Re: Instrust Insurance Group

tell them to get lost & explain to your customer what the real deal is..... if he has a high enough deductible, you can make more money at a cash price... i've started refusing to do work for people like them & Progressive (of course) ... their employees may not be worth a nickle, but ours are... it's insulting and i for one have had about enough... so far it's okay....

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com