AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Where to find Techs (Any Techs out there want to move to Florida?)

I've been in business in the same county since 1991.I'm expanding into other counties and being a mobile only shop without a location in a county.I'm not sure how to go about finding the right long term people. Does anyone have an idea on obtaining local employees?
Even finding employees where my office is has proven difficult. I can see how it would be easier if there was a shop with a frontage road somewhere. If I did that however, over head wouldn't allow me to compete.
So, any good honest techs out there want to move to Florida?

Re: Where to find Techs (Any Techs out there want to move to Florida?)

I saw that 0 jobs post. I ask my customers how did you here about us? Some say. you guys put a glass in for my friends,uncle's, cousins, best friend. The others say they gave me 3 names to choose from and I didn't know so I picked you. Imagine having the work and no employees to do it. Both disheartening I think.

Any Ideas on recruting. Both turn key, and trainee's.
I bet Larry Jr knows. He's like Bo right!

Try putting an ad in the AGRR magazine. Lots of techs read it!

hmmmm. Ok, Thanks. Isn't amazing how we make things seem so out of reach? Something right in front of you and you don't see it.

Ron, Sometimes the most elusive solutions are right under your nose!! LOL!! This forum can be a gold mine when you are looking for ideas or options.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com