AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Just have to laugh.

At all of you feeding off of your emotions based on the current condition our industry is in. We have re evaluated out business plan to remain viable and profitable. It works for us. Frustration, anger, disappointment are all emotions I have experienced...but if you are to move forward in this battle you will need more. More of what Eisenhower and Rosevelt and Bush have. More of what most of you will never be able to pull out of yourself.

It is said that a human beings brain operates at no more than a %10 capacity. Which makes alot of sense to me now watching you people agree to prices pulled out of a rabbits hat and then wait for a check to come from someone that has never seen you do a job, and then come on here and whine about it.

Re: Just have to laugh.

Lance have you posted here befor under a different name? I find your condescending, know it all, Independents suck attitude reminiscent of someone who was banned from here befor. You are a legend in your own mind and bore me. Your bravado and obvious contempt for other people nausiates me.

He's dumb,read his posts.I have more brain power than he can even comprehend.I thought I should let him know.Thanks

rat... r u in upper midwest??? I have a reason for axing u...

Yes.

Glassgod,to be exact I am in northern mn.

Why do you ask glassgod?

Sglass, don't let him get to you..we know if he had any real talent or brainpower he would own his own business (whines and all the crap that comes with it) and not be putting money in the pockets of DT with his labors. He's just a itty bitty cog in a big unsteady wheel. INDEPENDENCE has it's problems and we may be getting treated unfairly in alot of ways, but we all know we're still making money or we wouldn't be here. He'll be getting paid by the hour or job long after you're comfortable in your retirement dreams, and your kids are running your business or you've sold out to someone else....smarter than Mr. Lance Storm. Come on Bryan we've been nice long enough.

rat...thought you were around here, knew some people I knew. I am SE wisconsin, but am going to Land 'o Lakes tomorrow for fishing trip.

Glasssgod,, what lake or area???? If your coming my way, I'd love to get together for a brew, heck if your around west central Mn I'll show ya were to catch the fish!

Land o lakes is in nortern wis.

north of rhinelander

Oh, nowhere close! land o lakes is MN, land o cheese is wis, but I better watch it don't wanna tick off the cheeseers! Northern Wisc has some great fishing too, but it's great here, sun afternoon the wife & I went out to get a couple northerns to pickel, Got 2, 6-7 lbs, 1 about 4, and a nice 4 lb walleye for the pan!If I knew how to put pics in here I would, or webmaster, put that walleye shot I sent ya In here! Good luck glasssgod and have a great time.

I printed it out and hung it up on my "Computer Corner" bulletin board in the office so I didn't save and electronic copy. If you want to email it to me again I'll post it in this thread as long as your wife doesn't mind.

Thanks xxx. You guys won't have to put up with me from Thursday til next Tuesday

XXX, WAS THAT GETTING PICKLED TO GET NORTHERNS OR GETTING NORTHERNS TO PICKLE?

It's kinda both, but we have a great time. Thanks again webmaster, I should of told ya I was going to start a new thread,,, didn't want to wreck lance's wonderous thread. oppps oh well. enjoy!

Hey Glasssgod. How's Waldo gonna survive without you? You're taking a laptop right?

don't care IB

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com