AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
06 TOYOTA TUNDRA

I HAVE A TOYOTA TUNDRA 06 BACK GLASS POWER UP AND DOWN AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS ABOUT ANY INFO AND HELP WOULD BE GREAT DOING JOB MONDAY AFTERNOON

Re: 06 TOYOTA TUNDRA

I would like to know also?

I JUST DID THIS WINDOW STRAIGHT FOWARD GOOD DESIGN NICE GOING TOYOTA 1) YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REMOVE REAR SEATS THEY TILT FOWARD OUT OF WAY 2) THEN THERE IS A SMALL COVER PANEL RIGHT SIDE LOWER REMOVE COVER ONE BOLT THERE 3) THEN THE REST OF THE PANEL POPS OFF 4) THEN THERE IS A METAL PANEL ELEVEN BOLTS REMOVE THEM ( IF IT HAS A JBL STEREO THERE IS A AMP YOU HAVE TO MOVE THREE BOLTS) 5) THEN REMOVE FOUR BOLTS THAT WILL HOLD WINDOW TO REGULATOR THIS PIECE IS WEAK BE CAREFUL TAKING BOLTS OUT AND NOT TO BREAK REGULATOR 6) REMOVE INNER WEATHER STRIP POPS STRAIGHT UP THEN CLEAN REMOVE DEFROST PLUGS 7) INSTALLS LIKE DOOR GLASS SET IN AT ANGLE BOLT UP PUT BACK TOGETHER AND TA DA

Thanks for the tips SB.

I just got my latest issue of AutoGlass volume 17, #5 in the mail, and the car listed that they talk about is the 04-06 toy tundra. It goes over all the glass in the truck, and talks about the back glass. So if you can get a copy of that, it should tell you everything you need. But from looking at it, it dosen't look that bad.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com