AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Harmon

Trouble in paradise??

http://www.winonadailynews.com/articles/2006/09/30/news/00lead.txt

Re: Harmon

As of sept 28th, the last I heard from a reliable source in the company was that the dweyer group seized all of the companies assets, they had 9 union installers left, and two locations open in the twin city metro. Evidently he was taking the benefit portion of his employees paychecks, pension, 401k, health/dental monies and illegaly squandering it. Also I heard he owed the state of Minnesota $437,000 in back taxes alone. So I guess we could say he was no longer in charge of anything at the time of his arrest. It's only ones stipulation how much he owes to the federal govt.
Prompting his trip down the mighty mississip must have been his federal fraud and tax evasion charges he was to answer to on monday. I remember similar circumstances where a white full size bronco was being filmed from a helicopter driving down a six lane freeway with about 100 cop cars behind it. We all know what happened there.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com