AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is that a deer in your windshield, or are u just happy to see me..

i've done replacements for deer breakage, angry spouses, bricks, even did a replacement for a GOOSE
that was STUCK half-in-half-out of the windshield on the side of Interstate 12. On the side of the highway! DOT shut this dude....DOWN.... that was years ago thou.....Now that i think about ......that was dangerous and stupid!.....but then...SGC sent me out there..
What's the interesting things u guys find in ppls windshields?

Re: Is that a deer in your windshield, or are u just happy to see me..

A sea gull dropped a clam on a windshield in a beach parking lot. SMASHED the glass good. Seems they pick up the clams ^ drop them from way up in the parking lot to break them open.

we pulled a wild turkey out of a KW T2000 about a year ago. Boy what a nasty nasty smell.

blood and hair and skin

we had to put a windshield in a car that killed a guy as he was going down I-40.a wheel came off a truck and cut the guys head off.his wife was in the passenger side.she had to get the car stopped.that was a nasty job.

****, I think I'd have had to sell that car. Talk about bad memories, every time you get in the car your sitting on the spot where someone you love died. I couldn't deal personally.

Maybe they didn't love each oter.....

Kinda cold, but if that's the case perhaps she gets a perverse thrill from it.

she wanted to keep the car because that was the first new car they had bought together

now I'm just sad.

Speaking of I-40 we done a job in El Reno Oklahoma off I-40 .The guy went to Walmart and bought a case of beer and butcher knife ,he drove across the street drank 3 beers out of the case and pulled into a automatic car wash from the wrong direction parked and cut his legs wrists then his throat . We got the car after it had been in impound for a week .I made a them call a hazmat crew out to clean the car before we would work on it and it still stank.The poor guys wife and youngest son had died in acar wreck and his oldest son had died in the first gulf war so all he had was his lincoln and a dog.

We also done a few with a deer sitting in the front seat.

i have pics of 1 we did a tree limb blew down it went strait through the dash and stoped just abouv the gas pedel

lots of pedestrian hits

when i first started highway patrol car that the crook some how shot the cop from behinde icky

hair and meat is a comon thing for us you know seat belts are in the car for a good reason

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com