AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
AGN's New Job

So our friend, how was your first day?

Re: AGN's New Job

Yes, we are all dying to know how it went!!

I'm sorry, i must have missed the post...What new job?
if ya don't mind me asking? glass related OR unrelated?

And now, another heart wrenching story from; "General Glass Hospital"....
Several days ago the Auto Glass Ninja was....... [:)s[:-D]when all of a sudden he......
Tune in tomorrow when some one else wants to know whats happened to the caped glass crusader THE AGN

Come on now guy's. LOL!! AGN is working on starting his own AGR shop. We're just giving some suggestions and some moral support. After all, we all had to start somewhere didn't we? How many of us who own shops wouldn't have liked to have a suggestion or two when we were starting? We're never too old to learn, or to lend a helping hand.

I wished I had the help when I started. The more support and advise we can give him the better for him. He might not make all the mistakes that we have made in the past.

Exactly ASAG, it only takes a minute to do something nice for someone. Had someone do that for me this morning, and it just made my day!!! Hope you ALL have a great day today!!

ASAG, you are so right I thought that was the point of the forum, to help, advise, show support, and interest in each others endeavors or just listen to your fellow AG business people vent about the frustrations of the job in general, or a particular situation. If I've got the premise wrong FRED O, please excuse me for turning the forum into a soap opera...............unless you're kidding in which case LOL. Now I hope everyone has a smooth, profitable day

I meant no harm, just saw a little humor in this.

All your intentions are well intented and go above and beyond with the information shared. We all can learn from one another, this is a close knit family and I hope we can all succeed in our quest for the common goal, fun and profits.

FredO, that sounds better than the support I get from my own family. All this having been said, I'd still like to know how AGN did yesterday..I'd hoped he'd log on last night, which is why I started the thread, I'd have sent him an email but I didn't have his address. Since he started with new company he's not on during the day anymore. Maybe he'll log onto forum tonight and see "his" thread.

awww...if ninjas could cry i would!

Its now the end of my 2nd day and it is going pretty good. I'm thrilled that you guys are willing to help me out! I am still 100% committed to going solo in the Springtime though. All corporates are basically the same.

To answer one question I'm still installing auto glass, I just had a brief hiatus. I left D/T to work for Binswanger who couldn't keep me busy and let me go after a month...thats where the hiatus was...now I work for Guardian...unfortunately Guardian is over an hour from my house

All is relatively well in Ninja land for now.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com