AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
subs

when i left speedy i did a few sub jobs for a small indi shop i charged em about 80 bucks per i think i talked to a guy today i used to work with at not so speedy he is doing sub work for 50 per says ther are guys doing 40 per wtf im selling my van and answering the phone goin golfing with agents and eatin cookies and milk with my 4 year old the rest of the day o yea ill keep doing the hot rods just for the connections and free paint and body work anybody wanna join my network just send 3 easy payments of 119.95 to
smart alec
777 e lucky ln
podunk, zx 77777-7777

Re: subs

Way too many putts in this industry! Get a couple tools , hack em out ,slap em in,, there ya go !!! No wonder this industry is about to fall apart!!! Go make and sell pizza's and SUBS,, much more profit there!!!! good luck!

dude lighten up way too many hot heads in this industry too
be sides that my specialty is carne asada and beer

So what are u then, a saleman or on your own?

i have been in this industry for almost 22 yrs now i am sales man manager auto tech glaizer mirror guy janitor computer tech father grand father brother son hmmmmmmmmm what else o catholic you guys realy do crack me up you cant tell the whole thing was sarcastic have a beer or two and chill

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com