AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is there a sign up page?

Do you have to register to post in this forum?

Re: Is there a sign up page?

I just answered my own question.

No, but you have to send $100 to everyone who replies to your message and be sure to tip the webmaster at the end of the evening.

You got it bro!

Everyone, get ready to reply to this one!!! LOL!!

I'm in ($the money$)!

Are you trying to get info on some posters?

money money money

New rule, the first ten posters are now charter members who not only get the $100 from LINK but are also entitled to an additional $20 from poster number 11 on. Their fee is $120.

Please send this in small unmarked bills except for anyone who works for Belron who can pay in Euros

Hey guys(and gals)............go easy on me, remember, I am in the glass business!

Hey this pays better then installing glass! No networks either!

Requirements to post here are:
5th grade education
Stubbroness and no sense of when to quit
Love to copmplain about everything
Thick skin & can take criticism
Willingness to share absurd ideas and techniques
BIG sense of humor

You can only use your thumbs to type your posts and you have to incorrectly use the word 'then' when it should actually be 'than.'

For example: "I do more auto glass work then flat glass work."

Hey Ninja, I see you found your trademark icon. Another rule for posting is a minimum of (1) typo per post. Link has a point on the $$$$ thing he is in the glass business, maybe we should let him off the hook.

I agree, give him a break. He is one of us, after all!!! LOL!!!

Whoever you are, welcome to the forum and the crazy world of glass installers!!

Who am I you ask? I am an idiot who has been stuck in this business of auto glass for 18 years now But hey, I found a new place to vent my frustrations...........first vent: I would like to go postal on all Networks and the Insurance companies for letting them into our world!

wow.that felt kinda good

Wait a second webmaster, what if he actually did "do more auto glass work THEN flat glass work."? lol

There are those of us that switch back and forth all day...wondering why we do more autoglass work at all when the part that insurance is involved in accounts for 20% of sales but also accounts for 90% of cash flow problems...

What that means is, flat (and non insurance auto) pays better, faster, and....well...better and faster. lol

I had the music from the "Six Million Dollar Man" going through my head there...."we can make him better than before...better, stronger, faster...." lol lol

Whoops.....there's my age showing again......

I wish TVLand would start running that show. I had the doll when I was I kid. You could look through a hole in the back of his head to see through his "bionic" eye. That and my Evel Knievel stunt cycle were my favorite toys. Those things sell for mad cash on ebay these days.

Wow. I played with Ninja Turtles when I was a kid.

That almost makes you a chronilogically speaking of course. lol

Yeah I guess it does. Even I show my age when I see the crap they have on TV and in the toy isles these days. No wonder kids are messed up.

I think I was finishing up high school when the ninja turtles became popular.

I guess it was the late 80's or early 90's. Seems like an age ago, but I guess it wasn't all that long. 15 years or so.

I liked the Ninja Turtles But, I was watching them with my 6 year old son at the time. Even liked their movies

You guys had TV when you were kids? We only had 2 1/2 channels if the vise grip didn't slip off the knob.

The good old days when children were remote controls, and don't forget going out in the cold to turn the antenna with your Dad screaming out the window WHOW, no back the other way WAIT stop, no back the other way..OK OK, such great memories (NOT)

Did you every get yelled at for turning the channel knob too fast? Did your dad ever go out and climb up on the roof to turn the antenna while you yelled out the window to let him know if the channel that the game was on was coming in clear?

Ours didn't require the roof trick, so Dad always sent us out and he did the yelling, and yep on the too fast thing. Funny now every guy I know goes through the channels with the remote like it's an Olympic competition. No such thing as too fast anymore I guess.

Wow...we had three channels when we lived in rural GA! Make that 3 1/2...sometimes we could make out part of a face on one channel.

are you and AGN , one and the same if so you not such a if you can remeber the days of 3 channels the networks and good old PBS makes 4 channels. We were lucky our small town was chosen in the very early 70's, possibly late 60's, as a test market for cable TV, so that was pretty cool. The big cities around us didn't have cable, and our little burg did.

AGN = Auto Glass Ninja

Just got tired of typing that everytime I posted.

makes sense to me, that's why DON'T PANIC is now HAWK, so I don't lose the friends I've made here on the forum, or as I refer to it the monkey on my back.....can't get any work done. I've just got to check the forum every 15 minutes.

You guys can afford TV?

I've been out of work for a few weeks 'cause the last company I worked for screwed me big time. I start a new company Monday so I won't be around as much, but will still be checking in in the evening. Once I get my new operation started next Spring I'll probably have the same problem...you guys will be hearing from me all the time with questions and such!

I've been out of work for a few weeks 'cause the last company I worked for screwed me big time. I start a new company Monday so I won't be around as much, but will still be checking in in the evening. Once I get my new operation started next Spring I'll probably have the same problem...you guys will be hearing from me all the time with questions and such!

Whoops. Sorry about the double post.

If you want to see something funny go to www.youtube.com and look for the Urban Ninja videos. Some idiot running around town in a ninja uniform set to the theme song from Last of the Mohicans.

Hey glad you found a new position, we'll miss you here on the forum at least in "real time"
8-5. Check the "Something Is Wrong" thread NINJA I put a reply in there for you regarding how to get the CSR experience. Good luck on Monday...hope ya like it!

Thanks! I just picked up my van today. I have to get it set up over the weekend so I'll be ready to roll on Monday.

Well one of my favorite saying is "Let's Roll" take however you want to! LOL

AGN, Good luck with the new job!!!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com