AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Buttons not working

Hey Webmaster any reason why I can't click next buttons on individual posts but can on home page?
Only reply button works and home button.

Re: Buttons not working

I went to the Post with the most replies "The Funny Things Customers Do", and the next button worked, on that thread anyway.

The "Next" button is only active if there is a next page to go to. The board displays 25 threads on each page and up to 25 posts per thread before it starts a new page.

yes mine works there too.
But not working on Cheap for some reason

If you look at the "Replies" column it will tell you the number of posts in that thread. If it is more than 25 then you'll need to click the next button in that thread to see the next page of replies. If there are more than 50 replies for a thread then you will have to click the next button twice.

The cheap thread only has 17 replies as of this post.

If you thought that the next button took you to the next thread, you would be mistaken.

Duuhhh My stupidity is showing

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com