AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is it true

Is it true that safelite pulled out of the wausau,Wisc area?I also here dt is almost done.Thanks

Re: Is it true

I heard DT was hiring and starting a huge ad campaign in Wausau

why not call them and ask them? heck give me the # i'll call i am not scared :)

Glassinc,how in the **** are they going to get more in such a beat up market.They already tried by price and hiring good techs for quality.You are just trying to start a false rumor,right?

Nope, firsthand knowledge. Billboards, TV, Radio, watch for it. Wausau has always been a strong area for them. I heard theyr'e looking to hire techs and sales from the competition. I believe they have a strong manager with good experience.
Seems like they are doing it in a big way in the Great White North.

Larry, give them a call and ask, maybe they have an opening for a putz.

ya there hey.To bad they lost most of their work to some of the best techs they ever had in that area.From what I here they either bought or went on their own and doing well,that is just the rumors though,who knows?I here that manager has been running the profits right in the ground.Or was it their dm?

Is that really what you think, Kevin?

I have heard that also about dt.I know there are some companys really putting some presure on them,in that area.Who's kevin?I do know they had a real good tech at one time(I think he lives north of wausau)But I know he is doing other things now.I also heard that the managment is real bad there.Lick them and stick them ways,cheap as possible.This is what I here.Good luck dm!!!

Safelite is still in that area they just fired their tech.They are running out of stevens point.Dt is doing just fine,belron will dominate 90% of market in a short time.good luck to all.

What a bunch of crap!No ind can hurt or shut down a national corp,it takes alot more than a few acc's!Dont take this the wrong way guys,but get serious.

You would be surprised at how much control and power the small guys have.Especially ins work,good reps and LOYAL good paying accounts.Most small shops that are low overhead and good reputations make alot more than the bigger guys do man power wise and job to profit #'s.If you are small,quit worrying about the big guys,it will get you nowhere.They are on a totally different playing field than you are.Besides who cares what dt and safelite are doing,you dont want their low profit work anyways.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com