AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Cash?

Hey! Does anybody else out there think that within the next couple of years this will be an all cash business?

Re: Cash?

NO

nahhh, the networks couldn't make any money then.

Over the next few years we may see Deductables increase. Not sure how I feel about that. Could spell the end of TPAs and networks. Could depress the market lower too. Not sure the major chain AGR shops could survive that. I don't know if effect would be good or not.

No way to all cash.. heck if it does it will kill all the deductable waiving double billing ass's and it might also stop people whining about nags :)

No it never will be an ALL cash industry. Most insurance companies will start increasing their deductible amounts though. There is too much competition between the various insurance companies. Just like in glass, there is always gonna be a company out there willing to offer a better deal.
However, with the laws in certain states, it could be impossible for it to ever be an all cash industry.

I predict 80/20 cash/ins.

Zero deductible states will change, pressure to do so is already on.

I can't wait. lol I'm looking forward to it, and I believe the biggies are preparing for it also.

Look at it this way, if you prepare for this by marketing your customer in the open market now, you will have a jump on the competition that survives on the network teat by being ahead of the game when their teat dries up.

If my prediction is wrong, you will have marketed your customer directly and have them requesting your shop.

Where's the downside?

Lunch over...back to work!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com