AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
why?

How is belron going to be any better over here when they are lowballing like dgc and safelite.They should just become one,they are all the same anyways!!From what I here it is really bad here in the midwest,anybody else from here seeing it to?They are just cutting their own throats.

Re: why?

WHERE I AM AT THEY ARE JUST BUYING UP COMPANYS LIKE IN COLORADO THEY OWN ELITE AUTO GLASS I QUIT THEM TWICE.

Re: why?

Maybe their employees that went thru the buyout process decided to lower prices just to make Belron loose money. A lot of their employees were pretty PO'd buy the buyouts afterwards. So maybe they are doing all of us a favor in the long run!!! It really wouldn't suprise me if that was the case.
Also, before the buyout they were paying A LOT more for their supplies.
They aren't going to be any better. With some of the people Elite is hiring, Belron has made another bad move by coming into the US again. They are losing control AGAIN. Gives me a flash back of the whole Vistar/Safelite deal. It'll fall apart on them as more and more employees walk away.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com