AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
AGRSS

You know what AGRSS should offer a discount to there charter shops that invested the money to go to the 1st show to make this 2nd show even possible...

Re: AGRSS

Never mind a discount. How about not requiring a charter shop that is renewing to resubmit ALL the paperwork and tech sheets they submitted already to join in the first place. I believe AGRSS is going to stall at ground level before it has a chance to fly.

Re: AGRSS

Amen, however they do have administrative fee's dont get me wrong i do not want the world but i want recognition for being a charter member.. And if i pay full price and i turn in a shop claiming fake AGRSS certification they should nail there ass, and not be afraid to jump somones ass. Rick Church is a good guy and i like him personally as far as i know he is the only one on a day to day that does anything??? where the hell was Cindy from JC's glass when i was raising hell about the guy down the street claims agrss certification????!?!!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com