AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Billing w/New Nags or old

Ok I am just trying to remember this. I figured I would ask the board!!!
If Lynx sent a Dispatch dated before the new NAGS prices and we are invoicing them today, do we go by the date of dispatch for the correct list price to bill with? Or today's NAGS prices?
What about SGC? Do we go off of the new NAGS prices or by the date they gave us the referral?
I always confuse myself with this one!!! I just don't want any rejects on my EDI invoices!!!

Re: Billing w/New Nags or old

You go by the pricing on the dispatched date. For all networks i have ever had contact with.. Hope this helps!! ??

I just remember years back arguing with SGC on this issue as they wanted to be billed at the NAGS prices on the date of the invoice. It screwed a lot of people. Go figure!!!!!! So I thought I should verify with the masters on here!
Thanks for your reply :)

Lynx is by the dispatch date.

SGC wants it by the Invoice date (Unless the list was lower on the dispatch date - then they will gladly use the lower list price).

I was going to say I believe all tpa's want you to bill the lowest price possible! That way they can make more $$$$$$ than we do!!!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com