AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DW1481GTY

Could someone tell what nags price is on this part

Re: DW1481GTY

605.25 is the gby list... thats all i put in the stinking customers always ***** afterwards if i put in a gty but the gty is much cheaper..

$223.30 nags list,, don't you have a book or software?? gby is like Bach said 605,, something

Yeah no doubt, get a nags book, or heck i think PPG online shows the nags list ??

Wow what's up with the huge difference in price on a GBY verses GTY. That's weird. Could NAGS be inflating prices!!!! Just kidding....
I choose not to purchase a NAGS calculator book. So can we really trust the websites like PPG to give us the true NAGS prices? You know how some parts really don't even have a list price. Do the vendors just make up a NAGS list price in those cases? Stupid question to some I am sure. But I suppose I should ask the suppliers. I was thinking while typing!! lol

Re: Re: DW1481GTY

We are being told that gty is the only thing available-where do you get shades.

I don`t have a US nags price I`m in canada.Nags CDN price show 387.15

I get shades at mygrant there like 2 X the price.. that is all i buy.. i think only FYG makes that i have seen

PPG has GTY for 90.00, GBY in stock for 293.00....

Hrmm you sure on the 90$ ? if you are i am gonna call ppg tommorow and raise hell did they comp match another distributors price? cause that netted and based on what you said on the gby you do not have a consistant net discount.. so either 1. your wrong which i hope you are 2. ppg screwed up or 3. i am gertting screwed hard

How much is a DW1481 CLY??

There is no such thing as a "discount" anymore, everything is NET sell.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com