AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
dw1659 Lynx and rain sensors

So, after reading from u guys that the rain sensor gel glue IS NEEDED..... i finally get the chance to do 2 of these jobs...Tahoes
call lynx for approval....
"My, i've never heard of that, all u need is the kit"
"so, what is it AGAIN u are calling for"
"i'll have to send that to research"...
guys, plz tell me that lynx DOES pay for this dealer part!! thanks in advance.

Re: dw1659 Lynx and rain sensors

If you buy it and produce Lynx with a Proof of Purchase receipt, They will pay for it. Yes they will send it to research and you will wait for days to get approval. They will authorize it if you stay on them and force them to send it to their research department.

thanks, i've been 'refreashing' the page since I posted it, waiting for a reply!:)

Yep, just need a POP, I forwarded the service bulletin to them the day i got it (months ago) have not had any issues i have done about 40 of them since (both for and not for lynx)

Just refrence that service bulletin, lynx can pull that stuff up (or so i am told)

I've been gone.... Don't say it, Glassgod!.... My dealers still say the rain sensor is on back order... Have you found a source? ...

B- A -G,
could u point me, or post a link to the service bulletin plz. I assume it's from GM???
I just got a CALL BACK from the Lynx CSR saying she still didn't know what i was asking for. I did fax her the POP as per her instructions. And again described what i needed as clearly as possible.
"But, NAGS says it has a rain sensor on the windshield"

"well, i'll pass it to Research" she said.
(she said that the first time i talked to her today)
I've had PLENTY of authorizations go to research before, but, i've never had a 'call back' from a CSR.
These CSR's NEVER have a clue about the material they are processing.

email me your fax # i will send it to you.. Who are you talking to there.. they usually have really good people in research, they should know this issue

B-A-G
thanks.
i shot ya an email with my fax #. thanks again

Lynx Approved...... done deal

Told ya :) I also for everyones sakes sent a note to the research department there... now they for sure have a copy, and you all 2 months ago when the fit hit the shan thought i was such a slimebag :)

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com