AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HEY IGA FIX YOUR WEB SITE!!!

Hey IGA,

Please fix your web site so i can re-join so i can enter one of my techs into your olympics, your web site is broke.

Larry

Re: HEY IGA FIX YOUR WEB SITE!!!

Its not the IGA's website - its ours. They are just a sponsor of the technician olympics. The form looks to be working fine to me. Can you be more specific as to what the problem is.

Or are you talking about joining the IGA? If that is the case - then I can't help you with that one.

Lol no whem i go (or try to go) to www.iga.org link off your site it will not resolve, i cant ping the ip either however i can reverse dns and see the IP.. lol hell mabey they banned me :) i cant say that i would blame them :)

LMFAO for some reason i can't get there from work, but can from home who knows, its prob a conspiracy :) or just a bad hop on my net work...

Thanks for your feedback about our website. I've haven't been able to recreate the problem you mention, so I don't know what to fix. I hope you are not still having issues with the www.iga.org site, but if you are, please feel free to call us at -866-930-3313 or email me at info@iga.org.

forget how to do it, BUT Bachman, that's the link I think..
copy paste www.etc....

we still talking about the Olympics?? reference above post.

Karen.. i think you have my IP blocked... dunno why you would i will email you ip

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com