AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PICK DE NIT

Hey webmaster. Why dont you make the page thinner so we dont have to scroll back and forth to read everything??????? Man am I getting lazy.

Re: PICK DE NIT

Narrower? That would be nice.....

What is your screen resolution set at?
I have mine at 1024x768 and the screen is smaller than the width of my screen.

yea I too liked it the way it was before,, but I suppose I could try and reset the resolution and squint alot more, As I get older my eyes aren't as goood. And as for my glasses,, can't see with em can't see without em!

XXX,

Increase your font size to make it easier to read. ought to be a tab up top in your browser that lets you do this. I'm not scolling sideways, and I just kick up the text size a notch to make it easieer to read.

Us older folks need to stick together!

Webmaster, any tricks in there to make 'me' look thinner?

I think Bryan's still on vacation........went to hurricane country for Labor Day.

Today is my first day back. Playing catch up right now. When I get a moment I'm gonna make the font size a bit bigger. I set up the forum to be viewable in 800X600 resolution and higher. You guys still using a display setting of 640X400 need to get out of the 90's.

BTW - weather down in Morehead City was beautiful on Saturday and Sunday. A lot of seaweed floating around and the water was a bit murky but otherwise it was outstanding.

Hows the Sanitary Fish Market doing these days?

Not sure about the Sanitary Fish Market (I think we drove past it - not sure - the only time I didn't have an adult beverage in my hand is when I was sleeping) but - we picked up some scallops, shrimp and wahu (sp?) fish on Sunday afternoon at a little roadside fish market that was out of this world. My buddy that lives down there has been a chef at several fine dining establishments and he hooked us up with really good eats all weekend.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com