AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
flat glass control

How long will it be before flat glass is steered and controlled now that big companys(autoglass)are persuing this work.I know that sgc has some networks on flat but I am not sure how much,I hope I am being paranoid!Please shed some light or darkness.

Re: flat glass control

I think Harmon tried a short while back, but it failed. Most the time, residential, flat glass is out of pocket for the home owner. even if it is an ins claim, we get paid by customer at time of doing the work. I don't think they( tpa's ) can ruin flat glass the way they did with auto glass. But ya never know!!!

Re: flat glass control

Really, greed has no boundaries...if they could control it I believe they would already be doing it.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com